Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) invites applications and nominations for the full time positions of CAS-hundred-talents and DICP-hundred-talents program.
DICP's research fields cover catalytic chemistry, chemical engineering, synthetic organic chemistry, chemical lasers, molecular reaction dynamics, analytical chemistry, novel energy technologies and biotechnology. DICP focuses its R&D strategy around "taking sustainable energy resources as its dominant research area, developing innovations that maximize efficient use of these resources in addition to environmental protection technologies. Biotechnology as well as Advance Material is a key enabling science and investment in the new departments in DICP. It is a strong commitment to this activity.”
In order to build and strengthen science and technology innovation, DICP invites specialist, who focuses on analytical-chemistry, biochemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, chemical engineering, biology, theoretical chemistry, and energy related science within the framework of the DICP research system to join DICP.
The application requirements for hundred-talents Program are:
1. Doctorate degree;
2. More than 4 years of overseas research experience after getting the doctorate degree;
3. Independently managed or participated as a key contributor to project(s) and made significant achievements;
4. Being considerably influential in the academic areas both domestic and abroad, having obtained deep academic attainments at international level in his own disciplinary area, ability to integrate and lead one team to execute key project and make marked innovation achievement, or to preside key engineering project.
5. Published several papers with certain impact in the important core journals, or held the knowledge of key technology, or important patent.
6. Team cooperation spirit, academic moral, accountability, honesty, innovative.
7. Under the age of 40.
For applicant for DICP-hundred-talents program, requirements are same to that of CAS-hundred-talents. While, for superexcellent candidates, the limitation for working experience and age would be eased, and for candidates focusing on engineering& and technology, doctor degree is not indispensable
For CAS-hundred-talents, each selected applicant will get one innovative professor position with at least RMB 3,000,000 research grant, and the research and office space. Besides the competitive salary, health and other benefits specified by PRC, s/he will also receive housing allowance, which is not less than RMB 900,000.
For DICP-hundred-talents, each selected applicant will get one associate professor position with at least RMB 1,000,000 research grant, and the research and office space. Besides the competitive salary, health and other benefits specified by PRC, s/he will also receive housing allowance, which is not less than RMB 300,000.
4. How to Apply:
The application should contain the following items:
(1) applicant form,
(2) list of publications besides 3 representative full papers,
(3) two recommendation letters from or the contact information of 3-5 distinguished scientists who would be willing to recommend the applicant,
(4) research proposal and others.
All applications please email to: email@example.com
Additional information about the position as well as DICP may be found at: http://www.dicp.ac.cn